Terms & Conditions
2. Your name, phone number, email address, home address, credit card information, bank information, and other personal details may be provided to us.
3. You must register on the platform and set up an account (an “account”) before you may use the services. The confidentiality of the account information will be up to you to preserve. You are also accountable for all actions taken using your account.
4. The cities in Mumbai, Maharashtra, can use our services.
5. The delivery time estimated for you at the time of order confirmation is a rough estimate and is subject to change.
6. The products (“product/s”) listed on the platform at https:// leechocolate.in/ are covered by the services. You accept and concur that the provision of the services is governed by the item’s accessibility, the delivery destination, among other critical elements. When we confirm your order, we will advise you of any modifications to the order.
7. You guarantee and represent that
(i)You are not ineligible or prohibited by applicable law from entering into this agreement
(ii) All the information you have provided to us is true and accurate
(iii) You will not impersonate anyone or falsely claim to be someone else and
(iv) the services you have requested are not being used for resale or to obtain any illegal benefits. Your parents or guardians may place the order on your behalf if you are a juvenile and, as a result, lack the legal capacity to do so. In this situation, your parents or legal guardians are responsible for any violations of the conditions of use.
9. We will let you know if an item you ordered becomes unavailable after your order has been confirmed. which would mean:
(i) If you have already paid for the services, you have the right to cancel the transaction and receive a full refund.
(ii) If you chose cash on delivery, you have the right to revoke the order.
10. If We reserve the sole right to do so, we may cancel your order if:
(i)The delivery address you gave does not fall under the purview of the areas of service.
(ii) Failing to deliver your order because the required information was missing.
(iii) The ordered items were not available.
(iv) Failure due to occurrences beyond our reasonable control, such as acts of God, floods, fire, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, war, strikes, legislation or restrictions by any government or other authority, etc., referred to as force majeure.
11. You must pay the full cost of an item when placing an order with us. At the time of placing an order, you have the option of paying by credit card, debit card, or net banking. You must give us or our third-party payment processor the standard billing information for an order, such as your name, billing address, and credit or debit card information. You will be subject to the terms and conditions regulating usage of that third party’s service if you are referred to our third party payment processor, and we will have no responsibility for such terms and conditions. You are not required to pay the delivery person or any other party anything else besides the total cost of the order.
12. Items that fail to arrive for reasons other than our fault, such as a lack of information or authorization, will be regarded to have been properly delivered.
13. You can be required to pay back money if:
(i) The product or packaging was damaged or was otherwise unfit for human consumption, or
(ii) You haven’t made the purchase.
14. All intellectual property rights in the platform and in the content published on it are owned by us or used with our permission. The platform’s works are all covered by a variety of intellectual property rights, including copyright, trademark, and patent protection. By this, all such rights are declared reserved. Any action that violates our intellectual property rights includes, but is not limited to, modification, publication, passing off, exploitation, and attempts to take unfair advantage of the platform’s intellectual property rights.
15. No information from the platform may be reverse-engineered, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, displayed, performed, reproduced, published, licensed, used in any derivative works, transferred, or sold. Your agreement and acceptance to the terms and conditions stated therein are shown by your usage of the platform. Also, as a condition of using the site, you guarantee that you won’t use it for any purposes that are illegal, immoral, or forbidden by the applicable Indian laws. Use the platform only if you agree to and accept the terms and conditions outlined below. We will not enter into any agreements with you through the platform aside from this one, and any attempts to do so would be ineffective.
16. You must refrain from any actions that obstruct or interrupt the platform’s or the services’ accessibility.
17. We make no express, implied, statutory, or other warranties of any kind with regard to the platform, services, and other materials. This includes any implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the aforementioned, we do not guarantee that :
(i) The platform or the services will meet your needs
(ii) The quality of the platform or services will meet your expectations
(iii) The results that may be obtained from using the platform or services will be effective, accurate, or reliable, or
20. Indian law will be used to interpret and control these conditions of use. You acknowledge that the courts will have sole jurisdiction over your case.
22. You hereby expressly consent to receiving messages from us via SMS, calls, and emails regarding the services we offer. By emailing us at email@example.com, you can unsubscribe or choose not to receive such emails at any time.
23. Conditions for Leechocolate promo coupon number.
(i)Promotional codes are only good for purchases made through the leechocolate website.
(ii) Discounts cannot be used on orders that have already been placed.
(iii) Coupons cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
24. The right to modify these terms and conditions is reserved by Leechocolate.
25. We accept payments made through wallets, debit cards, credit cards, and UPI.
26. In case you have any questions, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 8606590474.